Licensed in 2015 (CA License PSY27892), I served as the only psychologist in Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital’s Dual Recovery Program (Dual IOP), Trauma IOP, and Veterans Program. I was later recruited to work at the residential detox at Sharp McDonald Center until electing to pursue my dream to open my private practice in 2018.
One of my other professional passions has been to supervise and train the next generation of psychologists. On days I am not in private practice, I serve as a Clinical Supervisor to graduate-level therapists at a local crisis house.
Outside of the therapy room, I enjoy playing beach volleyball, taking my dog to the dog park, and exploring the beautiful neighborhoods San Diego offers, one restaurant at a time.
– Psy.D in Clinical Psychology at Argosy University – Orange County (APA-Accredited).
– M.A. in Clinical Psychology at Argosy University – Orange County (APA-Accredited).
– B.A. in Sociology with Minor in Psychology at University of Redlands.
– St. Joseph Hospital Behavioral Health Services – Orange
– Argosy University Therapeutic Assessment and Psychotherapy Services
– Irvine Valley College Health and Wellness Center
– Sovereign Health of California – San Clemente
Pre-Doctoral Internship (APA-Accredited):
Southern Arizona Psychology Internship Center (SAPIC).
Post-Doctoral Fellowship (APA-Accredited):
Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital’s Dialectical Behavior Therapy IOP and Cognitive-Behavior Therapy IOP.